DiliCapital has extensive experience of providing a total project management service for real estate, education, government, healthcare, transportation, tourism, power, retail, finance, oil and gas, and water projects.
We provide a bespoke service that assists our clients in establishing options, defining their project needs and managing project delivery. Our project team is experienced for projects of all sizes and complexities. This ranges from the provision of integrated multi-skilled teams to the definition, leadership, planning, stakeholder management, control and successful delivery of projects. Our project teams plan and control all aspects of project life-cycle from concept to development, implementation, and handover.
We have an excellent reputation for successfully delivering projects on time, on budget and maintaining the required quality standards. We ensure that our clients’ corporate goals and business benefits are realized through a controlled, well-managed, visible set of activities to achieve the desired results. Best practice is embedded in everything we do. Our operation is based on the Project Management Institute guide to the Body of Knowledge and includes additional components set out by the Association of Project Management and Office of Government Commerce. This approach is adaptable to specific client needs and can supplement client processes.
Regardless of the size or complexity of the Project, we employ our systems and processes to provide control, governance, and transparency from inception to completion.
Our project management services include, but not limited to:
- Development and implementation of the project plan
- Cost/benefits analysis
- Preparation and analysis of budget and forecast
- Recruitment and set up of operation team for the project
- Evaluation and minimization of potential projects risks
- Set up of management and operation system for the project
- Change management focuses on aligning Executive level goals for projects and individuals
- Development of an appropriate communication strategy, status reporting, and issue management procedures
- Reporting of project performance to key stakeholders, and
- Project Monitoring, Project Health Checks, and Programme assurance.
Please Contact Us.