DiliCapital has a global reach with dedicated resources stretching across North America, Europe, and Africa. Our people comprises highly qualified professionals with extensive industry and operational experience across a range of specializations including project development, project financing, business consulting and advisory, programmed & project management, real estate development, private equity, and financial engineering.
It is only with the determination and dedication of our greatest assets, our people, that we serve our clients to generate long-term value. We know we are different. We also know we are passionate about making an impact in all we do. Our unique attributes, culture, and approach to services deliver lasting results to our clients’ specific needs.
Commitment to Our People
We place an exceptionally strong focus on recruiting and sustaining a talented and diverse pool of talented people. Our People Charter lays the foundation for a corporate culture and long-term working environment that invite our employee to call DiliCapital home.
In DiliCapital, we are proud to call our people family, and we aim to create an environment where all can grow and thrive.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are proud of our cultural diversity. Our differences guide our innovation and inspiration which is why we see diversity and inclusion as both a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. We set out our commitments to:
- Respect differences: our support for individuality is strongly reflected in our corporate responsibility and diversity initiatives
- Fair performance management: we evaluate performance based on what you do and how you do it
- Career management: we support clear career progression and the flexibility for development in a wide variety of roles through our Career & Competency Framework
- Rewards and recognition: we acknowledge achievements that boldly exemplify our shared values to deliver outstanding results
- Professional networks: we promote thought leadership and knowledge sharing across the team through professional communities and digital communication platforms
- Communication and employee engagement: we encourage sharing among colleagues and formal two-way dialogue between employees and management.
- Health, safety, and wellbeing: we provide a healthy and safe working environment and programs that encourage work-life balance.